D&D PDFs available for the first time in years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D PDFs available for the first time in years

For anyone who plays or is feeling nostalgic, D&D PDFs are now available legally for the first time in years. A few are free, the scan quality is much better than the old ones (and the ones for the newer editions are based on stuff from layout programs rather than scans) and a lot of old stuff, especially Basic D&D adventure modules from the early 80's are available.

Dungeon Masters Guild, Wizards of the Coast, D&D Adventurers League, dnd pdf, D&D pdf, download D&D, wizards, wotc, tsr, osr

Now they just need to do a reprint of the Rules Cyclopedia...
    Stop Quoting Ben

Oohh 'B2 The Keep on the Borderlands (Basic)', that takes me back. Probably still got the book lying around somewhere.

Comment

I recently ran two quick sessions with my students. Was amazing how much they loved it and how quickly they took to it. I knew things were going to go right when the first question I got asked about equipment was, "can I buy a hunting dog?"
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Comment

The girls fed their pony to some ghouls to keep them busy while they ran for the exit. Then the pony's owner demanded to change her English name to her D&D character's name.

Edit: damn, down to 2K posts. It seems that every time I post on poly my post count goes down. I had over 5k once...
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh View Post
            The girls fed their pony to some ghouls to keep them busy while they ran for the exit. Then the pony's owner demanded to change her English name to her D&D character's name.
            More people should do that to be fair.

Originally posted by Bosh View Post
            Edit: damn, down to 2K posts. It seems that every time I post on poly my post count goes down. I had over 5k once...
            Keep failing your resistance rolls?

Comment

When are they finally going to release a computerized DnD?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                *throws 20d4 at HC*
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  You mean like these?:

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I could see the attraction of stats sheets on an ipad or something for traditional D&D. I kinda assumed those things already existed though.

Comment

Yeah, loads of word templates etc.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

I only saw one free module.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X