Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mistake George Stephanopoulos for Dr. Oz

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

You're a racist.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He thinks all white people look the same.

Comment

You haole all do look the same.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I hope Dr. Oz dies in a ****ing fire.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            You're a racist.
            Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            He thinks all white people look the same.
            Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
            You haole all do look the same.

Good thing everyone is in agreement that Dr. Mehmet Oz is white. Thank you.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes, the Turkish are white considering that most of their ancestors predate the Turkic migrants. Genetically they're quite similar to the Balkans.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Good thing everyone is in agreement that Dr. Mehmet Oz is white. Thank you.
                Haole are black, too. We don't differentiate, you're all invading devils. Just leave your tourist dollars and go.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Dr. Oz is a great source of medical information. One show he's telling us about the healing effects of avocados and the next he's vindicating numerologists. There's no health topic that doesn't get covered and treated as legitimate medical science.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X