X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulgaria.

Should've bought American

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Is your commentary on this video intended to not make any sense?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post

Apparently it was a gas pistol.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You're not an Aaron Eckhart fan?
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's understandable. Dark Knight was one of those low budget indie flicks that only basement dwelling virgins are familiar with.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

That's the sequel to Batman Begins, right? I didn't really enjoy Batman Begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                It's understandable. Dark Knight was one of those low budget indie flicks that only basement dwelling virgins are familiar with.
                To be fair, I never watched the Dark Night but people quoted it in the comments.

Comment

That's the sequel to Batman Begins, right? I didn't really enjoy Batman Begins.
                  1. You suck.

2. Dark Knight is way better than Batman Begins, by far the best of the three.

edit: watching that clip again, I'm not aware of any .28 caliber guns or for that matter guns made from carbon fiber, except maybe some very expensive match guns (which are for top-level competition target shooting) that have carbon fiber furniture like stocks or grips. .25 caliber stamped metal would make way more sense.
                  Last edited by regexcellent; January 19, 2013, 20:58.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    edit: watching that clip again, I'm not aware of any .28 caliber guns or for that matter guns made from carbon fiber, except maybe some very expensive match guns (which are for top-level competition target shooting) that have carbon fiber furniture like stocks or grips. .25 caliber stamped metal would make way more sense.
                    It's a movie about a guy in a bat custome

Comment

I know, it's just that I'm incapable of not noticing these things. Guns are pretty much my only hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        It's a movie about a guy in a bat custome
                        That comment would be more appropriate if Christopher Nolan wasn't a ******** obsessed with making a movie about a guy in a bat costume as realistic as possible.

Comment

I, personally, think if it involves beating the **** out of Albie then it is great. The man is worse than a sewer rat.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That comment would be more appropriate if Christopher Nolan wasn't a ******** obsessed with making a movie about a guy in a bat costume as realistic as possible.
                            Well the last one was certainly not as realistic as possible, it had so many plot holes that swiss cheeze makers would be proud, and it was so cheesy that Return of the Killer Tomatoes looked credible in comparison. So no, Christopher Nolan is not really making movies about a guy in a bat costume as realistic as possible.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                              1. You suck.
                              Not that look like that. .28 was the original revolver caliber in the 1830s-40s. Colt Paterson and rip-offs/derivatives were 5 shot .28 cal.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X