How to loss weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to loss weight

I was oversized before 8 month ,, and was worried about my added weight.. be that as it may now I have typical weight... furthermore simple to do each thing. Its not difficult to misfortune our weight.. just take green tea and practice in every day routine and not utilize any other sedated formulation..its exceptionally successful and effective thought for our weight and fitness ,, if any one have more simple course to misfortune our weight then share to your great patronage...

are we starting to get Chinese posters?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Depends. Tell them a joke. If they reply "kekekeke"... Korean.

You could also attempt to find out how much they know about zerg rushing.

If they demonstrate knowledge in gold/item farming in WoW or D3, then I'd say Chinese.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

hey you, know anything about zerg rushing?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

mmm tea.

Comment

I lose weight by cleaning carpets in San Diego.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

is that some kind of socal gay lingo?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There are really nice tips given by you all. I am totally agree with you all. According to me if you want to loss your weight you should take low fat and carbohydrates in your diet. You should also take green tea and use other vegetables. But with all you must take an exercise daily. I think cycling or swimming is best exercise for this purpose.
                Last edited by john101; April 6, 2013, 00:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  I lose weight by cleaning carpets in San Diego.
                  But do you clean in San Marcos?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Try to consume accay berry pill. It is a kind of a herbal product. Another good solution is doing diet and exercise regularly. Good luck!

Comment

I think you mean acai berry products which are just the fruit of a tropical palm tree from the Amazon.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How to loss weight
                        Train, train, once again train and then train even harder!

That's the only recipe. The rest is bullsh!t.
                        Last edited by Serb; March 16, 2013, 10:12.

Comment

CLANG CLANG CLANG GOES THE TROLLIE
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Bullsh!t. "Train, train, train and train once again" - is the only recipe. The rest is really a bullsh!t. And it even doesn't matter what exactly are you doing during your trainings. Just - train, train, train and after you feel completely exchuasted - do a coulple of repeats more. Destroy yourself. No lazy ****, no "I'll do that tommorow". Keep f*king killing yourself untill you are completely and trully exchuasted.
                            That is the only way. There is no easy way to ahieve something in the gym.
                            You go to the gym - get ready for the hard work.
                            You train realy hard - you got the resault.
                            Simple as that.

Ok, I've been 95kg when I've decided to kick some **** out of myself. After 7 weeks I was 87kg. Now, after a 6 six months of training or something - I'm 93kg but it's not the same as 95kg I had before. The 95kg Serb had before and 93kg Serb has now - are two different people. The first Serb had some fat, the second has pure muscles as he had when he was 20.
                            So, keep f*cking training untill you are completely wet. Diets? Exercises? Who the f*ck cares about that sh!t?
                            Keep killing yourself in the gym. That is the only way. There is only a hard way. There is no easy way out.
                            Last edited by Serb; March 16, 2013, 11:49.

Comment

No pain - no gain!

Comment

Working...
                              X