Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should child molesters be employed by the government to catch more child molesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should child molesters be employed by the government to catch more child molesters?

Discuss
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I trust their expertise.

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

BAN ASSAULT CHILD MOLESTERS!
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

If hackers are hired to combat hacking, and former criminals are used to analyze security, then why would this be different?
        Of course, a mere "Discuss" doesn't set much in the way of parameters.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think there should be a ♫♫ Sexual Harassment Panda ♫♫ in every school.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Dress your kid in a burkha.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

If they hace served their time, no problem. If they have got a reduced sentence due to a court deal, no.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, the government shouldn't employ priests ... separation of church and state.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  No, the government shouldn't employ priests ... separation of church and state.
                  What then about the girl child molesters ?
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    BAN ASSAULT CHILD MOLESTERS!
                    So-called "assault-style child molesters" only have certain scary features, such as mustaches, which do not affect their actual brutality.

(I would elaborate further on the joke like I usually do, but the subject is a bit squicky for that)
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                      Dress your kid in a burkha.
                      ...and set them on fire now and then. That should keep the molesters away.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        ...and set them on fire now and then. That should keep the molesters away.
                        They can't grab them, if they are on fire:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2006-08-234p15.gif
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	9094506
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X