Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what they say about good deads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    What sort of conspiracy theorists are these? The type who consider global warming a hoax?
    Several right wing gun fetishists are claiming that there really was no mass shooting at the school and that it is all a secret plot by the Obama administration to confiscate their beloved fetishist items. The fact that no one is going to confiscate anything much less guns doesn't seem to deter these loonies at all.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      It isn't that, Doc. It is just that this fails to surprise even a little bit anymore.

The world is full of complete ****ing lunatics, and the internet has provided them a megaphone.
      FTFY. Otherwise correct.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Please tell me 'good deads' was a sick pun?
        Oh shoot, I didn't catch that. Would some kindly admin help an old man out and change that to "deeds"?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
          Wow. Evidently truthers and elder abuse just elicit "no comment" around here.
          Elder abuse? The dude is still working for a living.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X