Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to implement eugenics along a continuum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to implement eugenics along a continuum?

Slowwhand thinks that rapists' unborn children should be aborted in order to prevent the children from expressing the same "deviant genes/behavior" as one of their parents. I was wondering if there was a way for eugenics to be a catch-all solution to all forms of deviant behavior, not just rape. For example, at present we punish rape by a long prison sentence and a hefty fine, whereas we punish public urination with a slight fine and possibly a short prison sentence and/or community service. Using Slowwhand's implementation of eugenics we would essentially be executing the unborn children of rapists, but if we were to also use eugenics to combat urination then it seems to me that executing public urinators' unborn children is much too severe a penalty. Is there a lesser punishment we could inflict on them? I don't know, maybe administer a drug so that they express their latent ugly genes? Maybe force their parents to move to Texas so that their children will be subjected to Texas public schools?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Move them to France where no one will notice?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Eugenics
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I was going to say that deviant behavior such as posting at Poly should be discourage via Eugenics but then realized that the likelyhood of poly breeding is pretty much a self correcting thing.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Have we proved that rape is caused by a genetic defect? Wow, amazing. Can someone link me the research?
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
          X