Flu Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu Season

Anyone get this thing yet? It's quite the ride.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Kind of. Lots of sneezing yesterday and a clogged left nostril today, though lots of improvement after a litre of coffe spiced up with scotch. Hope to be better tomorow.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This is why you should get your flu shot.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

People all over work got it, but not me. Got me my flu shot months ago.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

my ex wife is currently intubated in an ICU with a particularly ugly strain of what i'm left to guess is the flu. her boyfriend isn't being very forthcoming with the details.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Yes and no. I'm pretty sure that I'm back to normal tomorrow and it's some 4-5 years since I last had anything resembling.

And no, I'm not anti vaccination at all, Quite contrary
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I was down for a few weeks in June. Maybe it's finally made it to civilization.

Comment

There are people who swear that it makes them sick every time. Is this, in your expert medical opinion, horse****?

Comment

I haven't bothered to get a flu shot. So far so good.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nor have I. I am 20 years old and fit with no allergies and I don't live in close quarters with other people so I am invincible.

*watches as Poly doctors clench their fists in rage*

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      There are people who swear that it makes them sick every time. Is this, in your expert medical opinion, horse****?

It is several layers of horse****.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        my ex wife is currently intubated in an ICU with a particularly ugly strain of what i'm left to guess is the flu. her boyfriend isn't being very forthcoming with the details.

I am sorry to hear this. I'm sure they're doing everything they can.

Comment

It is several layers of horse****.
                          Egg allergy?
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                            They may have caught different strains or are confusing a cold for the flu.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              Egg allergy?
                              No longer applicable.

Comment

Working...
                              X