X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, But What About His Daughter

Bill Clinton named 'Father of the Year'

By CAITLIN MCDEVITT | 1/9/13 3:38 PM EST

Former President Bill Clinton is getting props for being a good dad.

Clinton was named the “Father of the Year” by the National Father’s Day Council on Wednesday.

The group selected Clinton for his “profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organizations,” Dan Orwig, chairman of the National Father’s Day Committee, said in the announcement.

The award will be presented at a luncheon in June.

Read more about: Bill Clinton
    Not even awarded for Dad stuff. It's all one big popularity contest.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Clinton is an ass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I wonder if Chelsea ever found out about the interesting things to Dad likes to do with cigars...
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Clinton is an ass.
        Conservatives like Clinton now. Get with the times.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          I wonder if Chelsea ever found out about the interesting things to Dad likes to do with cigars...
          Ew, I hope not.
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
            Eww... Sure hope not.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Jinx!
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It hardly got any publicity, and you know how kind and generous other kids are to their peers so it's unlikely she'd ever hear of it.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

National Father’s Day Council sounds like it could be a conservative group, or are gay fathers, lesbians, and single parent mothers included?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    It hardly got any publicity, and you know how kind and generous other kids are to their peers so it's unlikely she'd ever hear of it.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                    X