X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones going nuts on Piers Morgan

Anyone watching this?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

why aint u watching Bama?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      why aint u watching Bama?
      Notre Dame has already won with average player GPA. That's real winning that matters.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

them smart players are getting whooped by them dummies

Comment

Holy **** Alex Jones went cuckoo! He started talking in a British accent

Comment

is Alex Jones a Repub radio guy/commentator?
            never heard of him, or Piers - I turned it on during a commercial and didn't know who was who until one was clearly more obnoxious than the other

Comment

Alex Jones is libertarian NWO conspiracy nut.

Comment

uh oh, libertarian?

oh yeah, the new world order - haven't heard that one in a while

Comment

Comment

28-0 Bama at halftime

I vote Texas A&M #1

Comment

Alex Jones is a complete nutjob so why would I watch an interview with him? He's still on the air though so I guess someone is interested in hearing about supposed conspiracies involving Jewish bankers, aliens from outer space, and communist/Islamic/fascist sleeper cells though.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Alex Jones is a complete nutjob so why would I watch an interview with him? He's still on the air though so I guess someone is interested in hearing about supposed conspiracies involving Jewish bankers, aliens from outer space, and communist/Islamic/fascist sleeper cells though.
                        The fight over the Hagel nomination makes me wonder if Alex Jones might be on to something with that one.

Comment

trolololol

Comment

Chuck Hagel's nomination is worrying. I hope it fails.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                              Chuck Hagel's nomination is worrying. I hope it fails.
                              Why? Are you Jewish?

Comment

Working...
                              X