Ban subways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban subways?

For 20 years, industrious immigrant Sunando Sen worked relentlessly for his piece of the American Dream — only to lose everything in mere seconds after a psycho’s shove. Sen, 46, died g…

Sen, 46, died gruesomely beneath a Queens-bound subway just six months after proudly opening his own printing business in Manhattan, his devastated roommates said Friday.
    The attacker “was sitting down as this man went to see if the train was approaching,” said NYPD spokesman Paul Browne. “She got up...and she came up behind him and pushed him onto the tracks.”
    There was no time to stop the already-braking train or for five horrified eyewitnesses to rescue the doomed Sen. His body was found under the second car of the No. 7 train, dead from blunt impact injuries to the head.
    Cops offered no motive for the seemingly random attack at the 40th St./Lowery St. stop in Sunnyside.
    Second death by shoving into on-coming NYC sub in a month
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Banning subways is about as stupid as banning all guns.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Sure. I'm all in favour. I think there is no need for people to carry public mass transportation systems openly or concealed, and see no value in them being used for "home defence".
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
          Sure. I'm all in favour. I think there is no need for people to carry public mass transportation systems openly or concealed, and see no value in them being used for "home defence".

Comment

Did they lynch her on the spot? That would discourage copycat psychos.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Where were the Heroes who could have shot the aggressor before she pushed the victim? What kind of America is this?
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

It's NYC. Concealed carry is de facto illegal since almost nobody has a carry permit.

Comment

Why not put up retractable barriers to keep people from falling off or bring pushed off the platform?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

There's been an arrest. Apparently it was an opportunistic hate crime...

(news story)
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Jubilee Line in London has doors on the platform...this sort of thing is entirely preventable.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        There's been an arrest. Apparently it was an opportunistic hate crime...

(news story)
                        Ahh... well she is a white hispanic
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well, if this poor guy just had carried a heavy machinegun, a couple of colt 45's and other guns he could have defended himself ...
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Subways don't kill people, people kill people.

Comment

You know what? I'm going to kill someone with a church key. Oh, hell. You people probably don't even know what that is. See below.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X