Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong to felch goats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong to felch goats?

Originally posted by Huffington Post
    Issues surrounding goat felching can never be over analysed. In depth analysis of goat felching can be an enriching experience. Given that its influence pervades our society, it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ It still has the power to shock the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of goat felching to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' , they borrowed much from goat felching. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, goat felching irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Nothing represents every day life better than goat felching, and I mean nothing. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it’s lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' We will begin by looking at the Inter-Spam model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.

It is apparent that the influence of goat felching is strong. What is the secret to its strength? It goes with out saying that oil prices is in financial terms 'holding hands with goat felching.' Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing the two sides of goat felching.

To quote one of the great political analysts Bonaventure Woodpecker 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' Primarily, he is referring to goat felching. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of goat felching to politics is 'participation'.
    Is goat felching politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.

Conclusion

To reiterate, goat felching is both a need and a want. It questions, brought up a generation and is a joy to behold.

Let's finish with a thought from star Elvis Travolta: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without goat felching.'
    Republicans
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Not enough anecdotes about individual goats being felched. How am I supposed to have an emotional reaction to any of this?
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Huffington Post
      "It was awful," says Shaquila Sanchez. "My neighbor, a rich white male evangelical, felched a goat. As a proud poor black hispanic transsexual atheist, I shouldn't have to stand for this."
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Now I know what opinion I'm supposed to have about this issue. Thanks

Comment

Wow! I feel so enlightened! Mainly because I now know that Felch is named after a disturbing sex act.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I never knew what felching meant until I looked it up on Wikipedia just now. Thanks for enlightening me, Loinburger. Got any more depravities that I might be unaware of?
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

You should look up what a Hauldren Collider is. Truly depraved!

Comment

I like that Huffpo exists. Otherwise, captainrimjob superuser with his 20,000 spambot followers doesn't bother me.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X