Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Guards at every police station!

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I'm still waiting for the NRA to call for volunteer "Armed Guards at every Armed Forces base!". I'm sure if civil minded armed guards had been at Fort Hood, that mass shooting wouldn't have taken place. Doesn't the NRA care about soldiers?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Police were idiots in this case. In areas where you're handling suspects, you don't have unsecured weapons, so if someone does get out of control, they have no weapons to grab.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Now it makes sense that US citizens needs guns - if even trained officers of the police can scew up that horribly protecting the public, it's much safer if people are armed and ready to protect themself.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I say we build a fleet of armed drones capable of identifying firearms to fly around and fire on anyone possessing a gun or storing one in their residence.

But give a few days grace period to let people who want to live the chance to get rid of their toys.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Now it makes sense that US citizens needs guns - if even trained officers of the police can scew up that horribly protecting the public, it's much safer if people are armed and ready to protect themself.

Police officers have clear rules of engagement. They are supposed to be cautious about using their weapons, especially while a suspect is wrestling with other officers for control of a weapon.

In the good ol' days the officers would have beaten him into submission before he got to the station house.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
            X