The Apolyton Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apolyton Apocalypse

Site went down on 12/21/12. Coincidence?
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; December 23, 2012, 15:27.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

No, it went down on 12/21/12. You know, the winter solstice and the first day of the 14th baktun.

Comment

We start the new era of prosperity.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Post Apocalypse.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Post Apocalypse.
          Who's going to be the gimp?

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

what was the best mad max movie?

Comment

Road Warrior
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Were the movies even in a post-apocalyptic landscape? It looked like plain old Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Were the movies even in a post-apocalyptic landscape? It looked like plain old Australia.
                  How do you know what Australia looks like if you've never left Philadelphia?

Comment

Australia is post-apocalyptic. An apocalypse that's lasted hundreds of thousands of years of low rainfall and salt being deposited across the continent by rain from the Indian Ocean. Throw in a myriad of introduced species and extensive deforestation over the last 200 and it's even better for shooting post-apocalyptic films in.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my post-apocalyptic telepathic dog.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	boyanddog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	9094394
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                      X