Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If God really didn't create Adam and Steve...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If God really didn't create Adam and Steve...

who created Steve? I've never heard or read a satisfactory answer.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

He is the member of the Spice Boys, the one with ginger hair
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

It's no coincidence that Steve and Mephistopheles both have e's in them
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Coincidence or not, a fact is a fact.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

There is no thing or person that was not created by God. He is the Creator.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

With the possible exception of the entire universe.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Stephen was the first Christian martyr. Though his name is Greek, he was one of the faithful Jewish remnant that accepted and followed the Messiah.-Ac 7:2.
              Stephen was the first Christian martyr. Though his name is Greek, he was one of the faithful Jewish remnant that accepted and followed the Messiah.-Ac 7:2.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                With the possible exception of the entire universe.

Everything is possible with evolution and God.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Then God did create Adam and Steve... those Fundies were wrong!
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                  X