Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Old is Too Old to Have an Imaginary Friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Old is Too Old to Have an Imaginary Friend?

Wait for the poll.
    <1
    0.00%
    >1
    0.00%
    >2
    0.00%
    >3
    0.00%
    >4
    16.67%
    >5
    0.00%
    >6
    0.00%
    >7
    0.00%
    >8
    0.00%
    >9
    0.00%
    >10
    16.67%
    >11
    0.00%
    >12
    0.00%
    >18
    0.00%
    >25
    0.00%
    >30
    0.00%
    >40
    0.00%
    >50
    0.00%
    >60
    0.00%
    >70
    16.67%
    >80
    0.00%
    >100
    50.00%
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

You're never too old if you call your imaginary friend "Jesus". Yes, I know I'm not the first person to say religious people have imaginary friends.

Comment

Dashi is my imaginary friend
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Stop confirming what I already think!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I thought that's why most people came to Poly!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I find that it's more important to put lower limits on the age of imaginary friends than upper limits. Imaginary friends age very well, so who cares if they're 85 or 2000? But if they're 12 that's just creepy.

Comment

It's only inappropriate to have an imaginary friend if your imaginary friend gets you arrested
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I frequently go drinking with my imaginary friends.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

At the point where people stop saying "cute" and start saying "schizophrenia".
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                    At the point where people stop saying "cute" and start saying "schizophrenia".
                    this.

I didn't have imaginary friends growing up. I remember playing with my toys, and talking for all of them in different voices, all out loud. But I never thought to create an imaginary friend to pretend to talk to. I guess this could be because I had a sister 1.5 years older than me.

Did anyone have imaginary friends when they were in school?

Comment

Working...
                    X