• Show
Clear All

• Remembering Reagan

Click image for larger version

Name:	574725_10152458344575001_602541813_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	9135580

It's been a long time since we had any thread regarding Reagan.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

You can make pretty much the same comic about Obama.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Was tempted to make a profoundly tasteless copy-cat thread mocking Reagan's late-life dementia. Decided the original thread wasn't worth the shame.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        It's been a long time since we had any thread regarding Reagan.
        And you decided to start a new one by posting an eight year old comic and saying nothing substantial?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          You can make pretty much the same comic about Obama.
          It would only be two pictures.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            And you decided to start a new one by posting an eight year old comic and saying nothing substantial?
            If I ever start posting anything substantial on here, then I wouldn't be myself, would I?

Comment

the support for apartheid thing was actually a KGB misinformation operation
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

We provided some assistance to UNITA. UNITA also got a ton of assistance from South Africa. I read the book about the Border War by Gen. Geldenhuys (commander of that theater for the SADF and later SADF chief of staff) and it's pretty clear that what little involvement we had with the South Africans was rather indirect. It turns out they didn't really need the help that much anyway. Mostly it amounted to us giving UNITA some Stingers and UNITA letting South African troops operate them on their behalf. Nothing to do with apartheid really; the South Africans didn't need our advanced munitions and such to hold down the ANC; they had perfectly good equipment for that already.

Comment

I'm referring specifically to forged letters allegedly between the USG and GSA that the KGB planted in the international media.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Link?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      Link?
                      Zelda?

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                        X