How Is This Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Is This Possible?

How is Civ 5 doing this? Did someone discover the NAKED TWINK PICS OF JON SHAFER IN MY DOCUMENTS/FIRAXIS/CIVILIZATION V/BIOLOGY HOMEWORK/GAME INFO/CRUCIALGAMEDLL.JPG.INFO?

Steam: Top games by current player count
    Current Players Peak Today Game

89,592 170,248 Dota 2
    38,767 64,342 Team Fortress 2
    23,411 41,919 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    22,709 37,161 Sid Meier's Civilization V
    17,761 29,364 Planetside 2
    17,485 25,273 Borderlands 2
    16,465 48,280 Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Multiplayer
    15,522 54,280 Counter-Strike
    13,704 54,507 Football Manager 2013
    12,200 37,275 Counter-Strike: Source
    10,712 17,571 Garry's Mod
    8,971 15,007 Assassin's Creed III

Looks like it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's a good game. Steam workshop is the ****.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's a boring 2 year old singleplayer game with non functioning multiplayer. Steam workshops adds crappy mods and more country flags. Because if there's one thing Civ 5 needed, it's more country flags.

Assassin's Creed III, Natural Selection 2, Hitman, XCOM, Black Ops are all far superior experiences, if you subtract the twink pics.

Comment

I do have to give credit to Treyarch for Black Ops II. For those who don't know, they've made a very fleshed out game that's really 3 games in one. The campaign features genre-bending Strike Force missions which are basically real time tactics at a frantic pace but don't feel out of place like Assassin Creed: Revelations' tower defense-style 'den defense'. Zombies is fleshed out with Tranzit mode, a pseudo-open world mode, and Griefing where you compete against another team by trying to get them to be the zombie's entree.

The Modern Warfares have pretty much been the same with each iteration but Black Ops definitely is a fresh game.

I say all this to say that Civ 5 is equally fresh and with new ideas; not just Civ 4 with updated graphics. And the people have responded well.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

the only game I multiplay is CoDII, and I've never worked out how to use Steam because I find it intrusive like Facebook, so I hate it, I didn't ask to be signed up for that sucker to play my games, sad isn't it?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              the only game I multiplay is CoDII, and I've never worked out how to use Steam because I find it intrusive like Facebook, so I hate it, I didn't ask to be signed up for that sucker to play my games, sad isn't it?
              This one?

Who plays a multiplayer FPS on the PC, anyway? Eww. What is this? The late 90's?

Comment

Yes Speer for me its still 1999.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  It's a good game. Steam workshop is the ****.
                  do you ever wonder why nobody here takes you seriously?
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                  X