Some excitement for the old guys on the OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some excitement for the old guys on the OT

Please keep your anginine/warfarin/lipitor meds handy, by all means pester/hug your significant other after, but enjoy...

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ROTLMAO - I knew you'd like that Sloww
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Leather Tuscadero.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

er no, please don't remind us of when Suzie Q sold out

Comment

Leather Tuscadero was obviously the only thing she was good at.

Horrible.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Suzi Quatro - The Wild One: Classic Quatro (1996)
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Most of you are too young to remember how very fresh, raw and hot she was in 1973, and how heavy her band were. She cleaned up her image later, went commercial and lost a lot of fans, Happy Days being the nadir, rather like KiSS, who were very edgy in the early seventies, but suddenly developed a following amongst the tweens and became very uncool.

Comment

Can the Can and Quatro, both 1973, both kick ass. What I have is a 20 song compilation.

Comment

She's cute. To bad she's probably 50+ now. On the upside she probably has a daughter who is of age.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        She's cute. To bad she's probably 50+ now. On the upside she probably has a daughter who is of age.
                        She's 62.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

good lord, I thought so, one reason I posted that song is it will 40 years old next year and I can't quite believe it

Comment

Here's something a little more contemporary.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

She looked cute in 1973 but not so much now.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X