Someone is trying to call SC back to action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is trying to call SC back to action

Yeah a bit fatter but a lot more that negative energy, that suppressed emotion and feelings, I think that's going for me.

Some punks, and I know they're 18+ but not much more, are tagging my block. We're building a brand new house from scratch, I work hard as hell, then build a house when the long day is over and barely get to spend any time with my family, and some punks are vandalising the block. As someone who bought land there, I'm pretty damn tired of them. Hang around, sure. Hang around, smoke, be obnoxious, sure. Give "intimidating looks", sure. I don't care. Start tagging? Game over guys.

So they've been warned now, this time it was nice. Just words, saying "take this **** somewhere else... it's not appreciated here". Little FUs were heard but that's OK. They're young, they want to save face. That's OK. I don't care about words. What I do care about is my kids and property value and my investment.

So... I guess I'll have to play some soccer soon. With their faces. SC FTW WOAA WOAOAOWOAWAWWA!!!! ****ing paint my face first with war paint!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Ooooo it's been years... years! Maybe in my deepest dark places I hope they will keep tagging the block and trying to scare people... what they don't realize is that I'm absolutely disappointed if they didn't get the message. Please God, let them be stupid, please?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

They're working for a developer who wants to drive property values down so he can buy all of the land cheaply. Then he's going to build a mall, hotel, railroad or highway.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Someone just watched the movie Grand Torino.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

wonder what the tagZ looK liKe; I may B able to identify them...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Apparently they got the message Well, they might change their minds and relapse! Stay vigilant.
            In da butt.

Comment

Destroy all who oppose you!
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Someone is trying to call SC back to action

Sweet polly purebred?
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                X