Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me with this?

I can understand Soledad's confusion.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

thanks Mr Fun, that was priceless
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The one thing that I missed was the question on her abilities to do the job.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        The one thing that I missed was the question on her abilities to do the job.
        I think she does a great job. Too many others in the news do not call their guests on something when guests say something questionable or something that's outright false.

Comment

I was not talking about the journalist MrFun, but the woman they were arguing about.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
            I was not talking about the journalist MrFun, but the woman they were arguing about.
            ah, okay

Comment

she's too ethnically ambiguous
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Rice fight!
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I'm disappointed. I thought for entertainment, I'd see someone on here post in this thread, to try to defend Joe Heck.

Comment

You are gay Mr Fun, 98% of us had fantasies about Miss Soledad and didn't catch a word he said anyway.

Comment

That was funny. I didn't catch what he said, he lost me. So the news anchor is not alone.:P
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        I'm disappointed. I thought for entertainment, I'd see someone on here post in this thread, to try to defend Joe Heck.
                        I will. He did an excellent job and was well trained for that interview. He stuck to his talking points and avoided all her questions. It didn't matter if it was wrong or confusing. He got to say that the administration made a mistake.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

There simply is no there there. Republicans are desperate to invent a scandal where none exists and now they're just babbling incoherently in an attempt to blow smoke.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Good. Let them fiddle with this while Obama runs the government.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I was mainly wondering abou whAT UNDERWEAR SHE HAd on, phew!

Comment

Working...
                              X