Thorn shut it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh goody - a new character
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Comment

Anyone ever seen Donnie Darko... some days sigh....
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

bring him back, you know you can
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Madrigal View Post
            This forum is fine before you came and even better when you LEAVE! Why don't you go cut yourself now, and cry like a baby until you bleed to death.
            Thorn, is this another manifestation?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You need to ask?

Comment

Well, there's so many of him running around arguing with himself...
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

the real question is whether he knows...

Comment

He prefers the pronoun to be "they".

Comment

LOL yes

Comment

Heck no if I want him, you'll can have him, i just wish he'd go away....if only.

Comment

Can we please ban this obvious DL? Do we really need to chase off posters like we have so many extra posters.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

+1 vote for me.

Comment

we need all the posters we can get, Evan Madrigal is a new exciting voice

Comment

This is only the beginning. I suggest you choose your enemies wisely Mr. Dinner.
                                Originally posted by Thorn
                                I need qualified help!

Comment

Working...
                                X