Repeat after me: religion of peace/tiny minority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    100% of the threads I create are about Christianity?
    This. Most of Asher's threads are symptoms of his inferiority complex toward the United States.

Comment

Asher has got a point.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        This. Most of Asher's threads are symptoms of his inferiority complex toward the United States.
        It's not possible to have an inferiority complex towards something I willfully give up.

A more accurate description is most of my threads provoke American superiority complexes.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
          The question that is often asked: Should we put them in to concentration camps first, or just shoot on sight, when we see them, for precautionary reasons?
          Also wait for the honour killings and deaths from female circumcision to thin the herd a bit ( noone had mentioned these stereotypes/Muslim archetypes* in a while, so....)

*Delete as appropriate to your level of familiarity with ordinary everyday Muslims.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
          X