Hey I got my troll title back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I got my troll title back

Cybershy got it back for me. (He is a great guy isn't he?)

Next step will be to get the font enlarged and that nice blue background the staffers have... he he

It's all part of Poly's colourful history - Mark G gave the title to me - I wonder what he is doing now..probably trying to migrate to Australia

Feel the love groovers
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

It is good that the labelling helps newer people understand context.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

lol
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Cybershy is a bastard and this is just further proof!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

that reaction is why I didn't ask you guys to come and support me

Comment

Oh I'd support you, until they managed to get the noose around your neck.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
              X