I just drank a bottle of rum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just drank a bottle of rum

And I'm still ok. WTF, this can't be healthy.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

How much in a bottle?

Comment

One of those airline bottles.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I once drank between $200-$275 of those on a flight to Japan. I think I cleaned out the bar.

Comment

Some kid at RIT died trying to climb down from a 3rd story balcony after drinking (and I think he was drinking rum).

He was a rock climber.

Comment

He just wasn't a stair climber. Requires a different aptitude. I'd go so far as to surmise that there are more deaths by stairs than rocks. I fell down stairs about a year ago.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

rum is a mean drink
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                He just wasn't a stair climber. Requires a different aptitude. I'd go so far as to surmise that there are more deaths by stairs than rocks. I fell down stairs about a year ago.
                No he was climbing down as in, down the wall, using crevices on the facade and such.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  It is if you're a pirate.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So the Wine & Underwear Club's latest find is Jack Daniel's Honey. It tastes a bit like a bourbon Rusty Nail.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      They ripped you off. You drank either clean or dirty water.
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Write a diary...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I know some other people who are like that too.

Some can be quite OK for a while, but I think in the end you have serious medical effects before you are 60.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sometimes (when I am hungry/haven't drank recently) it only takes me one strong belgium beer to get a good buzz right now.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yo ho ho.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X