MSF to the rescue in yet another TWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSF to the rescue in yet another TWC

Is it really so bad in yankystan that you need such ?

link

MSF teams in New York to help those hardest hit by Sandy

An MSF team is working alongside local volunteers to satisfy the most urgent medical and mental health needs in the Rockaway Beach area of Queens. MSF has also mobilised additional support for overstretched medical workers and volunteers in Manhattan and Brooklyn who have worked tirelessly since the storm.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

If you were a doctor, wouldn't you rather be in Manhattan than Zimbabwe?
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
      If you were a doctor, wouldn't you rather be in Manhattan than Zimbabwe?
      If I got paid, surely, but as a member of a volounteer organisation to help people in dire need, I would find it quite rediculous that I had to go to the richest nation in the world
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yeah, there should be some borders.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Things are bad in New York City. It's a free country; we're not going to stop people from voluntarily providing services to people that need them.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              Things are bad in New York City.

Compared to the other countries that was hit by sandy, it's mere nuisances that NY are experiencing.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Things are bad in New York City. It's a free country; we're not going to stop people from voluntarily providing services to people that need them.
                Tell that to the Al Queda leader that wanted to donate $10 million to relief efforts.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You do know that they're bascially a bunch of Eurocommies don't you? Take a look at the places they worked for their first 20 years: Nicaragua, Vietnam, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Angola, Mozambique. They were originally a means to facilitate the provision of medical services behind the lines of communist revolutionary movements.

Bless their hearts. I always make sure that I give them something every year.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                  X