No announcement yet.

They came for the tasteless, clueless messed up hippies, and I was silent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually farm animals are treated worse than the Jews were in concentration camps. Just sayin'
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So? They're animals, not people. Only Birkenstock-wearing hippie liberal west coasters give a ****.

Comment

No, plenty of regular folks object to animal cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          So? They're animals, not people. Only Birkenstock-wearing hippie liberal west coasters give a ****.
          I'll make a note of the fact that you hate animals.

Comment

I would care if I didn't love bacon and eggs so damn much.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              I'll make a note of the fact that you hate animals.
              I love animals, when they are dead and butchered and in my refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                I would care if I didn't love bacon and eggs so damn much.
                Have you ever seen bacon made?

Comment

I've seen a pig get slaughtered. Not in person, in a video.

Comment

Watching a pig get slaughtered is actually pretty cool. First they use this apparatus to concuss the pig and destroy the thinking part of the brain, and it starts twitching like crazy, like shaking all over the place, limbs going everywhere. Then they hoist it by a hind leg, put a barrel under it, and slice the throat across the windpipe, jugular vein, and carotid artery. The pig isn't completely dead, so the heart's still beating and it pumps all the blood out.

Comment

Efficient

Comment

The people who actually do that part get paid more... because they think it's pretty cool, and nobody else does. That's capitalism for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Obama's been president for four years and Zevico has posted here the whole time. Besides, there's an Australian federal election coming up next year.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Wow, you two are both thick.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X