• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because no one uses the X-COM Forum: Multiplayer

wonder if it's any good...
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

It's fun as a diversion. Losses typically hinge on luck. It's no Frozen Synapse.

Comment

I enjoy it, although some of my builds are gimped due to lag. Its tough getting a cyberdisk and 5 drones onto a rooftop in 1 turn.
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Your fault for being in kiwi land.

Comment

Thats the price Ive got to pay for living in some kind of paradise

I had a lot of fun with a ghost armoured psi assault. My latest crew consisted of 3 rocketeers, as I just love rockets for denying enemies cover. Ive not run an ethereal build yet, but there are plenty of complaints about it.

One build that took me down was 2 psi armoured, psi support . they could heal each other and with their psi they could minimise my accuracy, and do me full damage even when I was in full cover. I think I will try this one next
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

heaven
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

AAHZ is just hinting at wanting to play against me on the XBOX.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Someone please move this to the XCOM forum.

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
                Thats the price Ive got to pay for living in some kind of paradise
                Oh I know, I want to go to New Zealand pretty badly. Maybe spend a semester there.

Comment

i taKe it no member of poly haZ played againsZt another member of poly yet?

bummer.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Kept crashing for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X