Skyfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyfall

This Bond movie kicks ass! Twist and turns in the plot with a flaming homosexual villain. Damn good movie.

Still a damn good movie. Has it been 10 years?

What is next for M. Bond?
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I thought the current Bond was quitting so they have to replace him. Maybe he'll sign on for one more when they bump the payday. I'll have to check it out, I kinda lost interest in the series and haven't seen the last 2-3 movies

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        I thought the current Bond was quitting so they have to replace him.
        That is why I used "M" Bond instead of "Mr" Bond. There is some talk that the next Bond may be female.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Crap!

Comment

Besides how much I hate the British and Western lies in general, with is a perfect example how a men should die!

With dignity and sacrifice for his loved ones!

Comment

Working...
            X