very quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very quick question

what is the technical name for lots of printers grouped together?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

I don't think there is one. If it is, it could be "anachronism"?
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Groups?

This section covers some of the more advanced printer management tasks. Advanced printer management has the following high-level concepts:
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

thanks guys, i'm doing a translation, i thought of groups but i wanted to know if there is a technical terms for a group of printers. i'll just use groups.

mods, you can close the thread if want.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I've never heard of any special term for a group of printers. Groups of computers or servers are called clusters, but printers are just printers.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

A collection of Printers (as in the profession Printer) is a "Chapel". They should use that.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

printing press
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

the office gossip centre
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

A zubyn of printers. 19 points in scrabble.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

looks like we don't have a very quick answer

so let's just spam it as usual
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I gave a quick answer - as usual no thought went into it whatsoever.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                      X