Telling Your Kids that They are a Constant Disappointment to You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling Your Kids that They are a Constant Disappointment to You

I beginning to doubt that this will be something that they will thank me for later. Perhaps, it is still something we can laugh about later. Opinions?
    Motivating
    10.00%
    Cruel
    70.00%
    Funny?
    20.00%
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Tell them they're disappointments whenever they don't get straight A's on their report card. Asian kids seem motivated.

Comment

Honestly, it hasn't been taking much lately.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

no banana option

Comment

If the child is a constant disappointment, it means the parents have done a poor job.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            I beginning to doubt that this will be something that they will thank me for later. Perhaps, it is still something we can laugh about later. Opinions?
            A great way to turn them into unmotivated adults.
            A great way to make them loathe you.

Try some praise when they do well.

Comment

It would take a certain kind of special parent to use this to motivate children.

I do not mean special in a kind way.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Them = disappointment (you are a sick person, that be a major mindf#ck)
                Their actions or lack of effort, etc., okay.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  If the child is a constant disappointment, it means the parents have done a poor job.
                  QFT. Children should be given praise when they do well, and correctly gently (if possible) when they do poorly.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                    Them = disappointment (you are a sick person, that be a major mindf#ck)
                    Their actions or lack of effort, etc., okay.
                    That post is very unclear.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      QFT. Children should be given praise when they do well, and correctly gently (if possible) when they do poorly.
                      Soft children.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I have learned a lot about interacting with other entities from Cesar Millan. Always make sure they are in a calm submissive state before giving them food or affection. If they are acting up, tie them to a treadmill until they're exhausted. Learn how to make them show respect by clawing their neck or kicking their butt if they don't respond properly to "tssssstttt". And remember to be the pack leader!

Comment

Working...
                        X