Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't older people in red states like Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't older people in red states like Obama?

One older lady at my church told me that she is OUTRAGED that Obama bought beer for people so that they would vote for him, and because he hangs out with celebraties. Really? Come on,what's the real reason? It's because he's black, isn't it?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Yes.

Comment

Not completely. It's because he's Black and a Democrat. If it were a Black Republican, they wouldn't say anything; until he messed something up or did something they disagreed with, but the threshold would be higher.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Not completely. It's because he's Black and a Democrat. If it were a Black Republican, they wouldn't say anything; until he messed something up or did something they disagreed with, but the threshold would be higher.
        I imagine they would never say anything, just like they don't say anything about Bush or Romney. I bet a lot of candidates buy drinks for people, but for some reason people think no other candidate ever did it, but Obama.

Comment

Also, I don't think it means anything that a person only doesn't like a certain kind of black person, but not another kind.

Comment

Working...
          X