Another awesome Obama ad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another awesome Obama ad!

I keep thinking they've hit rock bottom (Big Bird, Leah Dunham, etc), and I keep being wrong:

To quote David Burge (@iowahawkblog): "Obama cultists turn creepy dead-eyes kiddie agitprop all the way to eleven"

My theory is that you're supposed to be scared ****less--it's thematic for Halloween.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

I feel sorry for you.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for those kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Oh HC. Don't you see? It doesn't matter that they're recruiting children for campaign ads.

They're doing it for the children. And aren't they what matters most?

My name is Margaret Lovejoy, and I'm running for President.

Edit: in fairness, this isn't approved by Obama. It just supports his re-election. It does speak to the intellectual acuity of the Democrats, however.
        Last edited by Zevico; October 27, 2012, 22:29.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Because this is the lowest of the low criticism. It's loser's position.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
            Oh HC. Don't you see? It doesn't matter that they're recruiting children for campaign ads.

They're doing it for the children. And aren't they what matters most?

My name is Margaret Lovejoy, and I'm running for President.
            I'm not sure who Margaret Lovejoy is...so I don't quite get the reference.

Comment

It's a Simpson's reference.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Curse you youngins.'
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Is The Future Children Project part of the official Obama campaign?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I think we can all agree that this is the lowest of the low:
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah that one was pretty bad.

Comment

Where's the "I approve this message" from Obama himself? This isn't an Obama ad. It didn't even endorse a candidate. For all we know this could be a weird Romney ad about the deficit.

Does Obama have to answer for every weird thing an Obama supporter does or says? Are you going to attack him for "Obama phones" too?

Comment

Oh, alright buttercup. I'm sowwy.

Comment

Okay, good news: It turns out this isn't an official Obama ad. I think we can all breath a sigh of relief.

Still, it's ****ing scary ****.

Comment

You should be more contrite.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X