Alexander's Horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander's Horse

The name of the Alexander’s horse is Bucephalus. The meaning of this in Greek language is bull head. Since the head of the horse is in the form of bull head, Alexander named it like this. An artist named putarch described the Alexander’s horse in the following way. A business man named philonicus gifted a horse to Phillip king -2. This horse is in black color and is very strong. No one could control it and so Phillip king left hopes on it. Then Alexander who was the king asked that he would control it and if not, he would pay. King gave an opportunity to Alexander and every one was shocked when he could control it. The horse was afraid of its shadow and Alexander placed it straight to the sun so that its shadow was not seen. Now he could control the horse. This horse had traveled thousands of miles with Alexander and took part in many wars. When Alexander fought battles in the period of 326 B.C, this horse died in the last hidapson battle and Alexander built great affection towards it. So Alexander constructed a city with its name busephala.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Since he's Australian, it's probably no longer his birthday, but happy birthday anyway.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Happy birthday, Horsie!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Comment

Happy B'day

Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley08.gif
Views:	2
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	9094043Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley08.gif
Views:	2
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	9094043
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

hb ah

Comment

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Happy Birthday AH!

I thought that AH was now a Pacific Islander?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Happy Birthday AH!!
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Hey Sloww, guys, what a nice surprise, thanks

49, knackery for me soon.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                      X