So I watched HBO's Girls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I watched HBO's Girls.

And some *****es are just massively fat ****s. We're talking so fat no one wants anything to do with them. I can conclusively say normal people want nothing to do with these *****es.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The FCC should ban putting fat people on television. It's obscene.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      The FCC should ban putting fat people on television. It's obscene.
      QFT. It's much more distressing to me than gory violence and swearwords.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

And we wonder why more women don't post on this site.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Classy as always, Oerdin.

The show is bad. Not because of "fat *****es", whatever the **** you are talking about, but because it is not particularly funny or entertaining.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Classy as always, Oerdin.
            QFT

I've never seen this show, but I'm guessing they all must be relatively svelte if Oerdin is calling them "fat *****es." OIAW, QED.

Comment

I didn't see any "fat *****es" when I watched it.

What pisses me off isn't that the show is bad--it isn't. It's spectacularly mediocre.

What pisses me off is that Veep, which is ten times as funny and entertaining (and actually has some interesting things to say about gender in America), while trying 10% as hard, gets 5% as much attention.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                QFT

I've never seen this show, but I'm guessing they all must be relatively svelte if Oerdin is calling them "fat *****es." OIAW, QED.
                Based on this post, I decided to check and see (never saw the show so didn't know what they actually looked like, but like HBO would actually show a sitcom with obese women in them).

This, gentlemen, is what Oerdin considers to be "fat *****es"
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

In my defense, I'd never seen the show. I was just expressing my preference for shows that have hot women in them.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    Based on this post, I decided to check and see (never saw the show so didn't know what they actually looked like, but like HBO would actually show a sitcom with obese women in them).

This, gentlemen, is what Oerdin considers to be "fat *****es"
                    It's the chick on the right who is easily 30-40 pound heavier than that picture would have you believe. BTW the plot of at least two of the episodes is that chick endlessly whining about how over weight she is so if she calls herself fat I feel justified to call her fat too.

Oh, and Bickle is right. The show is rather boring.

Comment

#2 looks like Kate Middleton in that picture. Im sure thats not a coincidence. Is this worth a look? Is it just more sex and the city? or ?
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

#2 is by far the hottest chick on the show. If you're bored with nothing to do then the show will fill an hour but it really isn't that good.

Comment

Working...
                        X