Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happened to Giant Squid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what happened to Giant Squid?

He was a kid who posted here years ago who had a knack for building web sites when that wasn't easy to do. Then he got into Micro-nations, then he disappeared.

He is probably a Vice President of google by now.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Got eaten by Sperm Whale.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

*boom-tish*
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I thought Colossal Squid finished him off
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

He remains 'anonymous'...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

see? you are all noobs

Ming may know

Comment

If Ming knows he probably won't remember that he knows. His cogs are slipping.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

noob! I've been here longer than the internet existed! Whippersnappers! Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	9094010
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

You should thank me

Comment

I remember him. Haven't seen him post in years.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        noob! I've been here longer than the internet existed! Whippersnappers! [ATTACH=CONFIG]172760[/ATTACH]
                        You're Al Gore?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Gawd bless spam, Squid would be proud

Comment

He's busy:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ink.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	9094016

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X