No announcement yet.

we need to build the starship unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you had four copies of SMAC to play on your computer too.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      Morgan must have been an affirmative action hire, because he never got out of last place in any of my games. Game had so much more character than Jon Schafer's abortion.
      Santiago sucks too. Miriam is the only good right wing faction.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Go to www.gog.com. You can buy a copy of SMAC that works on modern computers for something like $6. No SMAX yet, though.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Edit the ini file:

[PREFERENCES]
          ForceOldVoxelAlgorithm=1

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            I never played SMAC...
            this is why we can't have nice things.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

This is how you get ants.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I support.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Okay FINE I'll ****ing play SMAC

Comment

SMAC was the ****z, I never could find SMAX in the bargain bin, D4mn it, D4mn it all to h3ll.

I will say that I was originally disappointed that SMAC was not MOO3 as I thought it was going to be Civ in space. Still way pimp though, well thought out.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I've always thought 'Locusts of Chiron' a great name for a street gang or a pop group.

But then I'm also fond of the Bedlam Boys and King Koko and the Brassmen as titles.

My last SMAX game saw me as Aki Zeta versus Cha Dawn, the two Tuskers and with the Hive as hostile neutrals- all game long (until 2415, when eco-damage had me bored of makig sure all my coastal cities had pressure domes in their build orders).
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                      X