X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't do this anymore... election season needs to end

WHAT THE ****?!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

This is like those posts on r/atheism which are like LOL LOOK AT THIS CHRISTIAN FUNDY WHO SAID SOMETHING CHRISTIANS BELIEVE

Comment

I can't take it. EVERYONE'S a ****ing stupid liberal. WHAT THE ****!?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Maybe you should move out of Philly. Someplace that's not so liberal. Or, more importantly, some place with more jobs and less crime.

Comment

Who's that Ramsey tool?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

al you have a rare ability. even when you're right, you end up looking like an idiot.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Who is Ramsey Abdulalala and why doesn't he have anything better to do than argue on Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Yet people like Ramsey abdul are somehow incapable of persuading them to change their minds on anything by spamming their Facebook pages! WTF?

Comment

Al has a point. If it wasn't for the elections he could have had a nice conversation with this girl, probably leading up to a "what to do??!?!" thread on poly, then a follow up about how he somehow managed to bungle his way to a date with her, and then finally the thread about how she's blocked him and won't take his calls or respond to his texts. So really, Obama/Romney are to blame for the lack of entertainment on this forum.

Comment

No, Al is wrong. At least he spent some time with something he knows he can't understand, rather than on something he can't figure out why he can't understand.
                      Understand?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They worked harder than you and they have no idea how the world works. It's not that hard to comprehend. There have been many, many people like her before and there will be in future. You, however, could do with being far more courteous.
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

He's in Philly. You've just encountered a language barrier. There is no Philly translation for courteous.
                          He admires NYC attitude, for gawd's sake.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why don't you spend the next few weeks volunteering at a soup kitchen? You should be safe from the election there...
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Maybe you're fvcking stupid if you really think tax breaks and/or tax deductions for corporations and the wealthy trickle down to really benefit others.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X