To all our Euro posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all our Euro posters

Congratulations on your big win. I know you guys have been working hard.

Have they calculated the individual share of the prize yet?

Can we have a short speech perhaps?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Euro posters can give their two cents worth. But then they'd have spent ten times their portion of the prize.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You know what they say - It's the recognition that counts.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Who said that? Obama?

Comment

i think the prize money will be donated to greece. the nobel prize recuse plan.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I know Germany would like to recuse itself from Greece.

Comment

The Greeks did more for the peace than anyone ever did, they beat the Iranians against all odds 2500 years ago. If they failed then America would still be full of native Americans today and we would be like middle east... Germans should just give them the money and apologize for WWII on top.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Just as the US President got a prize for not being the guy who started two wars, Europe gets a prize for not plunging the world into yet another global war

Comment

iT's what you don't do, and not what you do, that counts. 21st century west summed up pretty much.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

So what exactly did we win?
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

A chance in a drawing for a trip for two to Kazanluk.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

In the UK, between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased roughly 10 times faster than the rest of the population.
                        Proof that once again, the key to peace is combining Islam and Communism.

Comment

Shariah Communism.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

And the Nobel Peace Prize goes to the countries that gave us the Hundred Years War, the Thirty Years War, World Wars I & II, the Seven Years War, the War Of The Spanish Succession, the French Wars of Religion, the Crusades, the destruction of the Aztec and Incan cultures and the Atlantic slave trade.

Almost as funny as Kissinger's Peace Prize and Waldheim being U.N. Secretary General....
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ah, but all those wars were followed by a peace. SO they have lots of experience of going from war to peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X