Russia orders Syrian execution of Turkish pilots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia orders Syrian execution of Turkish pilots

Al Arabiya cites leaked Syrian documents describing how Assad's forces seized Turkish crew members while still alive, and killed them following Russian 'guidance and information.'

The crew members of a Turkish fighter jet that crashed into the Mediterranean earlier this year survived the impact, only to be later killed by Syria forces following intelligence provided by Russia, the Al Arabiya network reported on Saturday, citing leaked confidential Syrian documents.
    leaked Syrian documents obtained by Al Arabiya on Saturday, indicated that the plane's two pilots may have been still alive following the crash, with the office of Syrian President Bashar Assad reportedly ordering Syrian forces to murder the captured crew members and return their bodies to the scene of the crash.
    “Based on information and guidance from the Russian leadership comes a need to eliminate the two Turkish pilots detained by the Special Operations Unit in a natural way and their bodies need to be returned to the crash site in international waters,” the document reportedly said.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Russian government are ****heads, known fact. Syrian government are ****heads, known fact.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You believe this?

I have a couple bridges for you guys.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

sounds like bull**** to me

The plane's wreckage, with the bodies of the its two crew members still trapped inside, was found on the Mediterranean seabed in early July.

Comment

It was Russian scuba divers. They killed the pilots sorta like the way Largo had the NATO pilot killed in Thunderball.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

On the bright side of things, after the last Syrian volley into Turkey, our NATO ally is continuing an artillary attack on Syrian targets.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
            X