• Show
Clear All

• Oxtovrrfest + motorcycle

Drunk at zum sbhneidersolys jysr boughr motorcycle honda cbt 250
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

May I suggest that you not try riding it right now?

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

**** yall. Octobwrdest it's my irosh pl lys scottidh side telling germans to go **** themselves
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I can't figure out what "sbhneidersolys" is supposed to be in English.

Comment

"Sbhneidersolys" is usually translated as "Your mother's brothel"
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Surely KH can afford a better brothel than the one my mother works at.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                **** yall. Octobwrdest it's my irosh pl lys scottidh side telling germans to go **** themselves
                Solid night. The thing that concerns me is it already takes you a lot of booze to get drunk. We looking at a 2 hundo bar tab?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  May I suggest that you not try riding it right now?

He's drunk and he just bought it. We can only hope for the best.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Good times at that place. The CBR 250 is a girl's bike though.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                      I can't figure out what "sbhneidersolys" is supposed to be in English.
                      Zum Schneider.

Yes, I speak fluent drunk person.

Join us for the most authentic Oktoberfest 2024 "Munich In Brooklyn" - Sept 27 - Oct 6 at 3 Dollar Bill. Get your tickets now! Prost!🍻

Comment

I haven't done any Qoctoberfest stuff this year which is kind of sad. I did go deep sea fishing with a friend today but after spending ~$90 I didn't catch a single tuna which is also sad.

Next time I'll just go to the market and buy the ****ing fish.

Comment

Was that the pink tree place?
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Nice trail bike.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              Was that the pink tree place?
                              I don't remember a pink tree but I was pretty hammered at the time. I remember they had giant steins of beer, some of our English friends freaked out at pictures of lemon slices in hefeweizen, and lurker spilled one of those giant steins of beer. Oh, and I embarrassed myself by asking the not dutch girl if she was the dutch girl.

Comment

Working...
                              X