Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catholic Church refuses to sell a mansion to a gay couple because they might hold gay weddings there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Mansion was worth 1.5 million - they offered 500k.
    I demand that all gays everywhere immediately apologise to the Church for this miserly offer.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      Don't property owners have the right to decide to whom, and at what price, and whether, they are going to sell their property?

So what. They can go find a different house.

I'm pretty sure "discrimination based on sexual orientation" isn't illegal, too.
      FHA?
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
        The ritual of gay wedding is like a black mass
        I wasn't aware there was only 'one' gay wedding. Seems to me you can pretty much have any kind of gay wedding you want. As for it being like a black mass- well that's absurd, since the black mass is a deliberate distortion of a particular religious ritual, which isn't a wedding. I'm not sure how many black masses you've attended, but I don't think they usually entail two people declaring they want to be emotionally and spiritually attached for the rest of their lives....
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
        X