Atlanta Open Jiu Jitsu Championship Sept 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Open Jiu Jitsu Championship Sept 15

On September 15, I will be competing in the Male Senior 1 middleweight whitebelt division for Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.
    I have done a lot of preparation for this tournament. Change my eating habits, running, working out, practice.
    When I started Jiu Jitsu I weighed about 190. Tonight I am at 168. I have not been this light since 1997.
    If you happen to be in the Atlanta area you're welcome to come out and support. Beers on me after the competition.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Originally posted by Pax View Post
    On September 15, I will be competing in the Male Senior 1 middleweight whitebelt division for Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.
    I have done a lot of preparation for this tournament. Change my eating habits, running, working out, practice.
    When I started Jiu Jitsu I weighed about 190. Tonight I am at 168. I have not been this light since 1997.
    If you happen to be in the Atlanta area you're welcome to come out and support. Beers on me after the competition.

Good luck Pax. Am traveling but wish you good luck. What is the difference between Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and More traditional Jiu Jitsu?
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

All the waxing makes for much faster kicks.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Note also that neither should be confused with "Jew Jutsu," which is simply an unfortunate slang term for accounting.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Good luck, man.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

bjj focuses on ground fighting
            What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
            What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

isn't that the gay part?

Kidding, of course. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                bjj focuses on ground fighting
                I know what a bj is, but what is a bjj?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

brazilian jiu jitsu

Comment

Good luck and kick some ***
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

good luck

Comment

May your days be merry and bright...
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Third place.

Comment

Congrats!
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Awesome!!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X