I'm a Father!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Father!

Abigail arrived Friday morning. 7 Pounds, 9 Ounces, and 20 inches long. Don't ask me what that is in metric measurements. She and her mother are both doing fantastic, and I'm the happiest person ever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	497.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	9135561
    Click image for larger version

Name:	513.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	9135562

Sports fans will be happy to know that she has already watched Michigan State beat Boise State, Notre Dame demolish Navy, and Alabama humiliate Michigan. We missed the Illinois game because grandparents were visiting.

Congratulations dude!

Comment

Congrats
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Congratulations!
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Congratulations!

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Congratulations
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Congrats dude

And remember: real men have daughters !
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Congrats!

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats, man.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                      Sports fans will be happy to know that she has already watched Michigan State beat Boise State, Notre Dame demolish Navy, and Alabama humiliate Michigan. We missed the Illinois game because grandparents were visiting.
                      You're getting her started early; very good!

Comment

Congratulations man! What a cutie.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Two Virgos in the same house - could be dangerous.

Great early b'day present! Congrats!
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X