Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna be in Chicago Sept 11-14th, WHO WANTS TO EAT PIZZA AND DRINK BEER AND WATCH DA BEARS ON THURS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be in Chicago Sept 11-14th, WHO WANTS TO EAT PIZZA AND DRINK BEER AND WATCH DA BEARS ON THURS

Gonna be staying by O'hare. Snoop? Ming? Rah?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I might be able to make myself available
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'll PM you my email address.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Can't make it, even though I would love to.

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

I have a PM to Rah and he's trying to take Friday off so we can get ridiculously drunk and celebrate Aaron Rodgers going down in flames

Comment

Lol. Guess I shouldn't ask for Friday off then...

Comment

Yeah, I have gottent he OK for. Now we're down to logistics. Since I prefer not to be in the middle of downtown too hammered, we're looking at hosting at either my house or mings. I'll talk to him tonight and see what works best.
                    Check in tomorrow.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      ... we're looking at hosting at either my house or mings...
                      Remember to count you kidneys before you leave.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Yeah, I have gottent he OK for. Now we're down to logistics. Since I prefer not to be in the middle of downtown too hammered, we're looking at hosting at either my house or mings. I'll talk to him tonight and see what works best.
                        Check in tomorrow.
                        Does this mean we're gonna get pizza too? Or will we roast a pig?

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread. Interested.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                            Does this mean we're gonna get pizza too? Or will we roast a pig?
                            Hmm, probably pizza.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmm, probably pizza.
                              48"?

I just looked through that thread again. Ah memories...like a Barbara Streisand song...
                              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                              X