Mr.Fun, apologize!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Fun, apologize!!!

We know that Gays cause natural disasters, but why are you trying to stop the GOP convention with a hurricane? You know they are likely to leave the convention in a shambles, more divided than ever... What a waste of a perfecty good hurricane!
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

This one isn't Mr. Fun's fault. God clearly hates Republicans and/or Romney.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hey, Romney knows God sent his only Son for a 'summer abroad' at Jurassic pre-Disneyworld.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jesus-and-dino-742387.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	9093701 Click image for larger version

Name:	jesus-in-america.png
Views:	1
Size:	335.0 KB
ID:	9093702
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

They're being punished for snubbing Akin.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

That could be it.

Westboro will be happy.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

God may have sent the hurricane to Tampa because He's angry with the homophobes who are there, enjoying gay sex.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Since MrFun announced he's moving to California, El Centro, Cal. has had over 80 earthquakes.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

This is the most MrFun-esque a thread can be without being started by MrFun.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Well, the storm skipped Tampa, drowned gay Orlando and is on it way to bourbon soaked NOLA.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                    Since MrFun announced he's moving to California, El Centro, Cal. has had over 80 earthquakes.

ACK!
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                      We know that Gays cause natural disasters, but why are you trying to stop the GOP convention with a hurricane? You know they are likely to leave the convention in a shambles, more divided than ever... What a waste of a perfecty good hurricane!
                      The GOP probably brought this on themselves with all the man-boy love.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

MrFun is only trying to save the country.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            Some things need to be said twice.

Comment

Dotty old God just got it wrong again.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X