Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Kid due in April, Should I buy a Sleep Number Bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Kid due in April, Should I buy a Sleep Number Bed?

Need a boy's name that starts with a J. If it's a girl we are naming it Juliete. Kids thus far; Josephine (Josie), Jace, and Jasper.

And, more importantly, I am in the market for a new mattress. We have and like the California King size beds, and am debating a Sleep Number by Serta. Anyone have any other advice?
    Monkey!!!

Jignatius?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Jignatius the dog ball sucker!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I'd start sleeping on a plank, to get used to being poor
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Julius
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Mattress: I would look for a memory foam mattress online (overstock.com or someplace similar).
            Kid: Jersey, Jabbar, or Jerevicious
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
            X