• i win at apolyton

Hooray

now victory sperm salad for you
    To us, it is the BEAST.

yeah one star me
    REAL MATURE
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

that was KH as he won Apolyton last year.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I win
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

pics or it didn't happen
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Drunk already Sava? Why don't you go play in the On Topic forums, they could use some activity.

Comment

As you are still posting here, that means you are among the losers.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I forfeit at apolyton
                Monkey!!!

Comment

If I hadn't met Sava in person once upon a time, I would think he was my Id posting when I wasn't paying attention. Especially since both of us came back to Poly at around the same time... but fortunately I have met Sava in person so I'm safe
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Also, Sava, you should come downtown and have lunch with Rah and I sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                      If I hadn't met Sava in person once upon a time, I would think he was my Id posting when I wasn't paying attention. Especially since both of us came back to Poly at around the same time... but fortunately I have met Sava in person so I'm safe
                      You exposed yourself to whatever turned Sava bat **** crazy?

Comment

It's like a vaccine. Slight exposure over time will immunize one to the effects.

Comment

Working...
                        X