Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dotty old lady restores old master with surprising results

The woman is a genius I tell you
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

God was working through her.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

There are rumors that she was sponsored by the japanese company who made the Monchichi-Dolls in the 80s
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Calling it an "old master" is one hell of a stretch. It was a cheesy Victorian-era piece of kitsch, of no real merit. Meanwhile its replacement is bracingly avant-garde.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

That's a magnificent neckbeard
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I like how she tried to do a Francis Bacon-type disturbing smear for a mouth.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

'Rude Monkey In Balaclava With Rolling Pin' replaces run-of-the-mill saccharine thorny J.C. pic. It's not like she wiped her arse on a Velasquez.

On the other hand, perhaps this is a ***** Riot inspired art action. If so, good on her.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                Calling it an "old master" is one hell of a stretch. It was a cheesy Victorian-era piece of kitsch, of no real merit. Meanwhile its replacement is bracingly avant-garde.
                Lmao, accidentally avant-garde
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

She mistook the painting for an unfinished paint by numbers sheet.

Comment

The well-intentioned but ham-fisted amateur artist, in her 80s,
                    Google Image Search "fisted amateur"

great stuff

hahah the image from the story is result 13

1-12?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I can't find a picture of somebody fisting a ham
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I told you Laz, the woman is a genius, also references to the silent scream paintings
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Artists are always misunderstood... you have wait until they pass away for the ideas to settle in... btw did anyone put her in their dead pool?
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

dibs

Comment

Working...
                              X