No announcement yet.

Today I learned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian Flemming is an awesome name. He should write books.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

... and I'm sure you noted most Hiroshima Jews were away from ground zero that day, too. Coincidence? I think not!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I learned today that 7-11 has bought 150 stores in the San Antonio area. 300 miles from the world headquarters of 7-11 and they are just barely coming back to the area.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

"The battle is re-enacted by a French group specializing in re-enactments of scenarios involving Canadian soldiers."

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Edmonton Journal offers information on latest national and international events & more.

such a group exists???
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Well, if they re-enacted scenarios involving French soldiers they'd be left with the following options-

1- Humiliating and overwhelming defeats.
            2- Largely unsuccessful acts of collaboration by Vichy forces.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

james bond should die of syphilis in the next movie
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                Well, if they re-enacted scenarios involving French soldiers they'd be left with the following options-

1- Humiliating and overwhelming defeats.
                2- Largely unsuccessful acts of collaboration by Vichy forces.
                Bittersweet dude, as i remember the British army was saved by a narrow stretch of water in Dunkirk.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                  Bittersweet dude, as i remember the British army was saved by a narrow stretch of water in Dunkirk.
                  That and a stopping order from the enemy army's commander in chief.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post

That's rather like saying "HAH! YOU WERE ONLY SAVED BY THE TWO METRES OF IMPREGNABLE CASTLE WALLS!". Still, it's easy to be relaxed about these things when you didn't lose.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Britain was saved because Prussians don't like getting their boots wet
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        That's rather like saying "HAH! YOU WERE ONLY SAVED BY THE TWO METRES OF IMPREGNABLE CASTLE WALLS!". Still, it's easy to be relaxed about these things when you didn't lose.
                        Looks at map of British empire pre and post WW2 and points and laughs...
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

While it may appear that Germans lost the war, their original goal was to be more powerful than UK and France coming out of it, and that is precisely what happened in the end...
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

yes if they justed waited WWI and WWII avoided and germany wound't have lost all those people or territory

Comment

Working...
                            X